Monday, June 11, 2012

Things You Probably Don't Know What I Think About Them

I think holes in socks are cute. Except if the hole is too big, and on the heel. Because then your foot sticks to the ground when you walk on hard wood or tile or linoleum.

I don't like the smell of paint, or gasoline, or spearmint.
The smell of freshly cut grass is just okay. I don't love it.

Controversial political issues, political figures, etc.
Don't even ask, because we will both end up more confused than when we started.

I don't like the kind of nacho cheese that you get at a concession stand at a football game or a baseball game.

I think poetry is really, really hard to focus on.

I think being aware of the people around you trumps arrogance any day.

I love ripping tin foil and opening Babybel cheese and opening a milk jug for the first time.
But opening yogurt containers is stressful.

I think being famous wouldn't be fun. Not. At. All.

Enjoying life is more important than getting everything perfectly exactly right all the time always.

Mops are yucky and gross and nasty.

The smell of bubble gum makes me think of the dentist.

I think exaggerations and understatements are funny but being straightforward is valuable and I think if you have a problem with something you should complain about it to the people who actually have control over it.

And I think some things are more fun to write than to read. Maybe I'm wrong. You tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment