Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Did Ya Miss Me?

Yeah, I missed me too.
Well, I didn't go anywhere, I just never really got around to the whole blogging thing for a month or two . . . people have taken longer breaks, right? So I'm back. HAHAHA YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME!
I got Instagram. Just in case you were wondering. Check it out.
instagram.com/aubsglaz/

And I wish I could say me being back was awesome for you, but I don't know for sure if it is yet. Because, as it turns out, I have no idea where this is going. Hey, it's like Dan says in Dan In Real Life, "Expect to be surprised." He also says "This corn is like an angel." But that's irrelevant.
Wait, what am I talking about? That quote is ALWAYS relevant.

Speaking of movie quotes, here's something to think about. You know how people always post funny movie quotes as their Facebook status? And if you haven't seen the movie, you don't get it, but you're still pretty sure it's a movie quote? Well what about when you can't tell that someone is quoting something? I mean, what if you watched Nacho Libre and you're like "haha funny movie gotta post a status" and you post "I hate all the orphans in the WHOLE WORLD" and a really nice lady who builds orphanages in Uganda sees it and hasn't seen the movie and suddenly is confused because you said you were going to help with their trip next summer but apparently now you hate orphans so she can't let you come so your whole life gets totally messed up?
That wouldn't be fun, now would it?
That also probably would never happen.
But stop changing the subject! We were talking about how corn! Mmm. Love that stuff.
Love Steve Carrell too.
Also did you know there's an election coming up.
Also I have the attention span of a 4-year-old.
College is hard.
Rocks are hard.
Rock candy - not as hard. But kinda hard.
I love Krispy Kreme. (yes, the rapper)
Halloween was a lot of fun this year.
Yogurt pretzels. MmmmmmMMmmmmmm
Pretend this is poetic so we can all move on with our lives.
FOR SPARTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment