Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Funniest Man in the World

Dan Bergstein.
Well, actually, when I am married, my husband will probably seem like the funniest man in the world.
But for now, it's THIS GUY. (And no, I'm not saying I'm going to marry Dan Bergstein).
If you don't know who he is already, then you need to read this: (if you have read the Twilight series)
Blogging Twilight

Or, in the spirit of October, watch this genius (well actually just hilarious) Halloween craft:



You might be saying: Aub that's ridiculous that video is a whole 7 minutes long there's no way I can possibly watch that that is such a waste of time I'm not going to pause my music and waste 7 whole minutes I could be spending on Facebook just so I can watch that that is so dumb.
And in that case, I say to you: Just watch it, it's worth the 7 minutes you wussypants.

K-Bye. (Also, that is the most useful expression on the phone ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment