Sunday, October 9, 2011

Um . . .

That's all I can think right now.

Um . . . neurotransmitters?
Um . . . songs that should be memorized by Wednesday for the choir concert?
Um . . . college?
Um . . . people?
Um . . . scholarships?
Um . . . technology?
Um . . . food?
Um . . . ski pass?
Um . . . clean room?
Um . . . grades?
Um . . . social life?
Um . . . residuals and linear regressions?
Um . . . DICKENS?!?!
Um . . .sleep?


All I can say right now is, 
I dunno, man,
I dunno.

Although, let me just add as a side note, that general conference did provide a few "OOOOH"s for some of these things. 
I surely hope that happened to you too.
Because being confused about life in general is sometimes slightly uncomfortable, since you end up staring at people during class, zoning out while driving, and saying nonsensical things a lot more than is hopefully normal. 

And that is why I am the way I am. 
You'll probably never understand me until I learn to understand myself. 
So, thanks for trying, but you can give up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment