Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Time.

I've been putting it off for way too long.
I'm just so afraid I'll make things worse than they already are.
But then again, I don't think it can get much worse.
And it will only keep eating away at me, always in the back of my mind.
I need to solve this.
Unless I do everything that I know won't work, it has to get better than before, right?
I just need to grit my teeth and do it.
It won't take long. I know what I need to do, and exactly how to do it.
I'm ready.
I've waited long enough.
And it's time.



Yes, my friends, it's time for me to put a new screen protector on my iPod.

And I'm pretty sure you have to live in a dust-free world, or maybe be a wizard, to do it without any pesky little air bubbles. Does anyone have another solution? Because as much as I wish I was a wizard . . .

(This is where I would put a winky face, if I was into that sort of thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment