- Not responding to simple questions, such as "what class do you have?" or "what is your name?"
- Wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and unkempt hair every day
- Drooling excessively
- Falling asleep during a conversation
- Forgetting about one or more major tests
- Acting illegally without realizing it, such as running stop signs
- Asking for piggy back rides to class
- Asking for help putting on seatbelt
- Having a meltdown due to excess amounts of emails (I had THREE whole emails to answer at once today. It was so stressful).
- Bringing a pillow and blanket to school so as to take naps in the back corner of the classroom
- Telling irrelevant stories about garbanzo beans and "this one time when I was tying my shoes, I kinda got distracted, and forgot to tie my shoe all the way. Then I remembered."
College, application, transcript, payment, deadline, homework, standardized, Hamlet, Psychology, college, college, college, future, occupation, major, money, scholarship, contest, essay, grade, piano, Sadie Hawkins, food, exercise, sleep, sleep, sleep, test, AP, planning, form, freshmen, college.
Your cooperation is much appreciated - thanks from that one girl who you might recognize as being really out of it all the time and having zero coherence who has gotten at most 6 hours of sleep any given weeknight of this school year.
P.S. Is it Friday yet?