Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Guitar,

I know you're neglected. And I'm sorry. But I'm just not skilled enough to do you justice. Besides, you're not even mine. I have to hold on to Uke too, because when Kaal comes home from his LDS mission, he's going to want you back. But let's be honest, I spend more time with you than he ever did. But it's just so hard to find the time. Especially when I want to give you, Uke, and Piano equal attention. And there are so many people in the world who are better than I am at playing that I just don't know if it's worth it to try anymore. I can give you some chords, and quite a few songs. I hope that's enough for now. And I have to apologize in advance, you might get a little lonely during the school year. It's not that homework, grades, friends, money, or exercise is more enjoyable than you, it's just that they are more demanding. They aren't as patient as you. So please forgive me for my negligence (and for that time when I accidentally bumped you into the wall...and the chair...and the wall again...I promise it was unintentional). And remember that I still care about you.
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a guitar last week! But yeah, I agree that I know I'll be super busy....flute, piano, piccolo, and school. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete