Sunday, December 4, 2011

What does that spell?

Sleep is for the weak! But is still more valuable than 1st period . . .
Easily distracted has a new meaning.
New homework habits are forming, but they sure aren't pretty.
Insecurity is obsolete - who cares what your hair looks like these days?
Operation Procrastinate is now in action.
Responsible? What does that mean again?
Inside my mind's eyeball, a lot more is able to be making of sense (← classic example).
Tests aren't worth studying for. I'm pretty sure watching Psych is just as effective.
I'm almost ready to be done with high school, but being in college sounds stinkin' hard.
Saturday: homework and room-cleaning day, or doing whatever the heck I want day? Ha, ha, funny question.

I never thought I would be infected with the incapacitating effects of Senioritis. But alas, it happens to the best of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment