Friday, July 6, 2012

Summerish Thoughts

Sometimes I think about a lot of things that have to do with summer, and usually those times are in summer.
Here goes.

I like how my car is kinda quirky 'cause it's kinda old. This is an actual recording of the passenger window rolling up and down. Hehe.

file.m4a
 
I don't really like drinking soda very much, but I love the feeling of holding a cold pop can in my hand.

I hate it when it gets too hot because I love cruising with the windows down. You don't roll down the windows when the air conditioning is running full blast to make sure your clothes aren't drenched with sweat by the time you get to work.
Unless you're like me, and your air conditioning barely works. Woot!
But then when you cruise with the windows down your hair blows everywhere and it's kind of a safety hazard because it gets stuck in front of your glasses and you can't see anything. Maybe I should just get a haircut.

And now I just feel like I should share something personal with you all. My brother just got home from his mission less than a week ago ( I feel like it would be proper to explain the concept of an LDS mission for blog readers who are not familiar with my faith, but it would be extremely boring and redundant for the majority of my followers, so I won't go there as of right now). I wouldn't normally do this, but here's the last email I sent him:

"Hey Kaal, you're LESS THAN A WEEK AWAYAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWOWOWOWO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAMMAMAAMEWAAOGIUEAGNRIEPAGNNHGBREAO[HIEORMGDSZLH;NSH[EAOHNBDF'BLZD!\

Love, Aub"
 Don't judge, I just love this guy okay?

I should get a camera because that's what hipsters do, they take photos with cameras, not just Instagram (yeah I said it).
But I'm not trying to be a hipster that would be weird what are you talking about whaaa?

That Thing You Do! Is the next movie on your list if you haven't seen it. You know when people in movies find their true love and they're all "Now I know what I was missing all this time! Why couldn't you have come into my life sooner?!" Well that's how this movie was for me. No joke. We'll probably have an emotional and dramatic obstacle in our rushed but oh-so-sure love. Maybe my dad will be disapproving. But in the end we'll end up together because it's just meant to be, despite the odds working against us. 
Seriously. Saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago (WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR ME TO SEE IT) and it will forever be a favorite!

This is a good summer song.



Why? Because I was cruising with my windows rolled down one day and it came on the radio just when I was thinking about the windows being rolled down! Way to be, Amos Lee. 
10 points if you caught the rhyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment