Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stealing My Own Ideas

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo
ooooo
last summer I did this totally un-creative thing and posted music videos of summer theme songs. I'm about to copy my own idea and do that again.
I know, shoot me for un-originality.
And yes, I know it's not technically summer yet. But I have to post this song because I remembered it after I had already posted my "Don't Look Back" post. Wouldn't ya know it, this song is also called "Don't Look Back"!
Boston is incredible. The end. (Not the Massachusetts kind. I've never been to Boston, but I'm sure it's incredible too. It's just that right now I'm talking about the band, friends).



And on an unrelated side note - have you ever plucked a leg hair? It's kinda like plucking a housefly out of the air with your fingers, except just barely maybe not quite as awesome (but only barely).

No comments:

Post a Comment